As of the February 9th club meeting we are no longer allowing guest shooters on the ranges without prior approval from a member of the Shooting Range Committee (Included at end of the mailer)
** Welcome to our Club **
1st year membership is on a probationary status and may not refer anyone to apply for club membership.
Members must carry their current membership card AT ALL TIMES when on club property.
Any member may request you present your membership card when on club property and you must do so.
Only registered key holders are permitted to sign in and out of the clubhouse.
A registered key holder must be present in the club when the club is open.
Member are subject to the suspension or expulsion for violating club rules.
1st Year - $100.00
2nd Year - $60.00 with no hours
If you have the work hours it drops to $30.00
Frazier by laws also has a reduced membership of $45.00 if you join after July 1st of each year.
Renewal period runs from October to the end of December each year and dues must be received by the January club meeting.
Frazier Sportsmen's Club will no longer mail reminder cards for membership renewal. It is your responsibility to renew your membership prior to the January meeting.
If you cannot attend meetings, a mailing address will be posted at the clubhouse or can be accessed on the club's website so you can mail your dues in. (http://www.frazersportsmensclub.com)
Any member that does not renew will be removed from the member list to allow those on the waiting list to join. You will have to re-apply and get placed at the bottom of the waiting list/pay the new member fee to rejoin once a spot is available. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Any member trying to accumulate work party hours (20 hours required for reduced membership dues) can access the website for work party information. Will also be posted at the clubhouse.
Shooting and Hunting on club property
- ANYONE CAUGHT DAMAGING OR DEFACING CLUB PROPERTY WILL BE PERMANENTLY EXPELLED FROM THE CLUB.
- ALL MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO PRACTICE GUN SAFETY MEASURES AT ALL TIMES.
- ONLY CLUB MEMBERS ARE PERMITTED TO HUNT ON CLUB PROPERTY
- MEMBERS NEED 12 WORK HOURS TO HUNT ON CLUB GROUNDS BESIDES 16 AND UNDER
- NO DOE HUNTING ON CLUB PROPERTY
- NO PERMANENT TREE STANDS OR BLINDS
- NO SHOOTING ON SUNDAYS BEFORE 10:00AM
- RILFES HAVE PRIORITY ON THE RIFLE RANGE
- PAPER TARGETS AND SPENT CATRIDGES MUST BE PICKED UP AND PLACED IN CONTAINERS
- IF YOU DIDN'T BRING IT, DON'T SHOOT IT. SOME THINGS ARE ON THE RANGE FOR CLUB SPONSORED EVENTS.
- NO GUESTS ARE PERMITTED ON THE RANGES IN NOVEMBER
- PAST MEMBERS ARE PROHIBITED ON RANGES AS GUESTS
- NO BROADHEAD ARROWS - PRACTICE TIPS ONLY ON OUR TARGETS
- CLIMBING TREE STANDS ARE BLINDS MUST BE REMOVED AT THE END OF THE HUNTING DAY
- NO .50 CALIBER CENTER FIRE RDS (BMG)
- NO EXPLOSIVE TARGETS
- ON ARRIVING AT THE CLUB PROPERTY IF THERE IS A FUNERAL IN PLACE AT THE CEMETERY, SHOOTING IS NOT PERMITTED UNTIL THE FUNERAL IS OVER.
- NO LOADED GUNS IN THE CLUB HOUSE AT ANY TIME
- NO DOGS ARE PERMITTED IN THE CLUB HOUSE
- NO VULGARITY PERMITTED DURING CLUB MEETINGS
- NO SMOKING BEFORE OR DURING MEETINGS
- NO ATVs OR OFF ROAD BIKES ARE PERMITTED ON SPORTSMENS RD OR CLUB PROPERTY
- THE SPEED LIMIT IS 15 MPH ON SPORTSMEN ROAD
- NO DRIVING ON THE RANGES EXCEPT FOR WORK PARTIES
- DO NOT give the lock combination code to ANYONE
- Eye and hearing protection must be worn when using the ranges.
- All work hours must be documented and turned in (explain your work).
If you have any questions about the policies/changes, please attend a meeting. Meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month from 8:00pm to 9:00pm. Club officers/board members meet from 7:30pm to 8:00pm.
** To join the club a member in good standing must sponsor your new membership. you will be given a temporary membership card at that time and will be voted in permanently at the next monthly meeting.
** All new members are required to perform 12 work hours in their 1st year of service
** Max membership will be 250.